Fisher & Paykel are inviting New Zealanders to celebrate the art of baking by launching a great baking competition Let Them Bake Cake.
They are inviting all Delissimon readers and any other New Zealanders to join their competition by uploading and sharing a photo of a yummy sweet treat you have baked. You can enter something you have made recently, or it could be from a while ago. Either way, if you win this competition the grand prize is amazing!!
- A luxurious weekend for you and two friends in Wellington, including: domestic flights, two nights accommodation at Museum Art Hotel
- Breakfast and a $60 daily meal allowance per person, Friday 20 September – Sunday 22 September 2013
- Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand ‘The Art of Choux Pastry: from Profiteroles to Croquembouche’ pâtisserie class for you and two friends
- A Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliance worth up to RRP $2,000
- A Breville Scraper Mixer Pro, as used in Chelsea New Zealand’s Hottest Home Baker, Model BEM800
- A Breville Little Genius Electronic Scales, as used in Chelsea New Zealand’s Hottest Home Baker, Model BSK500
- A $500 Stevens gift card for a baking shopping spree
- A 12-month subscription to Taste magazine
The total grand prize value is approximately NZ$10,000.
And they are also giving away 20 goodie boxes every week.
So come on all you amazing bakers, get creative and enter this comp - you have until the 16th July and nothing to lose.