20 August 2010

Eyebrows...

Day 2 of being thankful;

I am thankful to Estée Lauder for the Automatic Brow Pencil Duo.

Because I am losing my eyebrows at a rapid rapid rate and this fills the gaps very nicely.


I first had this pencil when I was 15 when I stole it out of mums makeup bag (and I reckon she got it in 1985). It wasn't until this year that the pencil, now worn to a very small nub needed replacing. When I went to Look Good Feel Better this was in my stash. I was VERY excited about that. Exact same colour too.

AND I STILL HAVE MY EYELASHES! HOORAH!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Its amazing what we take for granted without even realizing it. Love the eyebrow pencil colour on you, it looks like its a great match for your original hair colour (going on your profile photo in the sidebar). Thinking of you and following...
Sophie
x

Simoney said...

Amazing! That looks so natural, you do a great job with the pencil, clever YOU!
As for the bloggy tea parties... I think another one at some point would definitely be in order. And when you are up to it, I am sure there would be queues of us lining up to come to one you hosted!
xx
PS Could you email me your email address so I can reply to you directly??!! Thanks Mon!!