23 August 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes


Just something I whipped up today...


It's been a while since the KitchenAid got a whirl in the kitchen so I thought I'd fire up the oven today.
Plus I had a hankering for peanut butter buttercream.
Plus I was feeling restless and I have to stay away from crowds as my white blood cells are low.
And its been a while.


Hmm that tasted gooood. Johnny enjoyed the icing. And then placed his cupcake back on the stand for me to photograph. So thoughtful huh?

3 comments:

Simoney said...

Yes, so thoughtful (like scrag lickinh the cream off the lamingtons; they should meet up! they think alike)

THOSE LOOK SO DELICIOUS.
So yes, I think the next tea party will be at your house. But I might forget to invite anyone else... when am I coming??
x

Johnny said...

Hehe, soon I hope! I'll be sure to send out invites as soon as I can.

Sophie said...

yum!