03 September 2010

Delissilinks





Well the entries on the Threadcakes competition finished and I've shown some of my favourites below. I love looking at these. If you want to pop over and have a look at some and find your favourites click on this link.

The original, entitled The Death of Imagination
the cake
Playful Hands, the design

the cake
The Apple
the cake






And my favourite so far...

Birdsong 


Other things I'm loving today. These pink sugar cookies by Julia from Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body

And finally, one of my FAVOURITE kids books, Five Minutes Peace (you know with the Large family of elephants, where mum is desperate to have a bath, ALONE...sounds so familiar!). Well check out this cake made by Jo from The Cupcake Gallery. Just amazing detail! I can't believe its edible!

1 comment:

Simoney said...

Aww thanks for sharing those AMAZING cakes! I just visited the blog with the elephant bath cake - amazing! xx