18 January 2011

All you need is LOVE

 
Ahhh Valentines Day. Not a day usually celebrated too a huge degree in our house. It's Valentines Day everyday. Well not really. But Owen and I have always been low key. It doesn't stop me eating sugary, chocolately treats.

Like these for example.



I have some exciting news. Not related to Valentines Day. But I'm starting back at the tennis club next month. Something I enjoyed so much last year before it all turned to custard with the cancer bombshell. So all next term, every Saturday, I will be whipping up cakes, slices, treats, scones, pies, muffins and a great coffee (or tea) to accompany. And if you want any of these featured treats then get your orders in and pick them up the Saturday before Valentines Day (which is on a Monday people).



So here's what's available prepackaged:

1. x4 small cookies (spell out LOVE) and 3 tiny baby heart cookies. $4.50
2. x3 small cookies (spell X O X) and 3 tiny baby heart cookies. $4.00 
3. x2 large cookies with cutout centre and 2 tiny baby heart cookies. $4.50

Available in espresso chocolate (round cookie) or plain chocolate (heart cookie).


All orders please email to delissimon at vodafone dot co dot nz or pop a message on the Delissimon Facebook page

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

They look divine!!!

jacksta said...

These are so cute. I wish I lived a little closer :(
Yay for you being able to get back to what you love. Have fun baking up a storm!