02 October 2012

So I'm not gloating or anything...

but I'm so excited! ... look!



This is my article (4 pages!!) for the Pink Magazine 2012. Please buy it to support breast cancer in New Zealand if you can. You can find it here or at most major magazine retailers.

This article is to inform people about Young Survivors and tell part of my story.
I also couldn't be more proud to share some of this with my beautiful mother featured on a photograph with me. I hope she doesn't mind - I didn't tell her I was putting her face in there!

eeek!! *excited squeal.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Full gloating rights awarded to you - THAT'S AWESOME! Well done you and can't wait to get my hands on your book!

jacksta said...

*love*

PaisleyJade said...

Oh wow - I need to find me one of those!! Well done you. xoxo

Heather said...

Congratulations - can't wait to buy it and read it :)

Jaz from Treacy Family said...

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!! xxxxx