05 February 2013

33


Here's the rest of my pics from our family get away in Fiji.

This our night out for my 33rd birthday. We caught the Bula Bus down to Port Denarau and had dinner outside at a restaurant on the dock, called Cardo's it served us $3 beers and plenty of good atmosphere. What a treat to sit in the beautiful warm evening and just enjoy each other. A nice stroll home in the dark, avoiding standing on frogs and finding frangipani flowers to put in our hair.
Ahhhh I'm wishing I was back there now!













Some lucky person got a romantic meal next to the water just outside our hotel room for their birthday (we heard them singing happy birthday). I wasn't jealous...not at all! ;)



1 comment:

jjs said...

Nor should you be jealous as you get to look into the bright blue eyes of your children each day. Thanks for sharing and happy birthday