01 April 2013

Sweet NZ Time! April Edition

I'm very proud to be the Sweet NZ host for April this month. 
I love the fact I get to meet other food bloggers and new recipes!

Now the mornings and evenings have dropped in temperature after our blissfully hot summer perhaps there might be different things on the sweet menu? I'm eyeing up some yummy pie and crumble recipes for this month, especially with our garden's feijoa's now in season.

Sweet New Zealand is a yummy monthly blogging event created by Alessandra Zecchini for New Zealand food bloggers to share their wonderful sweet creations. 



Here are the rules:
  • Sweet New Zealand is open to all food bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you are not a Kiwi) as well as all Kiwi food bloggers who live overseas.
  • You can enter with anything sweet, cakes, cookies, desserts, even drinks. 
  • You can submit as many entries as you like (they don't have to be new blog posts). 
  • Your entry must contain the phrase Sweet New Zealand and have the Sweet New Zealand badge (as per above, which you can save).
  • Your entry must link to the host (me!) and to this post. If you're submitting an old post remember to update it with the phrase, badge and links.

How do I submit an entry?

Email ojwill(at)ihug(dot)co(dot)nz before the 29th of April with:
  • Your name
  • Your blog name
  • A link to your blog
  • A link to the blog post you're entering
  • A photo from the post
  • The name of the recipe and a brief description


I can't wait to see what you've got to send me!

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Thank you for hosting Monica, I will update my badge links, and spread the word!

Have fun!

Alessandra