11 January 2014

Long time, no blog....

So I'll start by saying I'm ashamed I've not only been absent from my own blog since my last post on the 17th October, but I've not even read anyone else's either. I've been so caught up with the cafe and all the Christmas functions we held and between juggling family and keeping my house tidy (ha!) I've not even picked up my camera until last week.

I'm on a break this week - the kids headed to Auckland with my parents (thank you!!) and I'm spending some time with myself so now is the perfect opportunity to post...if anyone out there is still checking my poor neglected blog!

We had a lovely Christmas, with my brother and his girlfriend and their friends making a trek from Melbourne to spend Christmas with us. We had a really special time together with lots of laughs - as I always do when one of my brothers is around.














I was hoping to find time to put up a recipe or two this week, but it turned out that instead I enjoyed some sun, sleep, beach and time off with Owen as well as Skyping my big brother in Chile and meeting my brand new niece.
It's been a crazy three months and I finally hit a wall enough to just look after myself a little.

I'll be back again soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Looks like a wonderful time :) and congrats on becoming an Aunty - very exciting :)

Simoney said...

Look at all you gorgeous lot!!!!
LOVELY x