05 March 2010

Competition! Blue Cupcakes


Okay so I've been thinking about the whole blue being an inedible colour, so I'm going to put it to the test and see if people really can make blue look inviting to eat for adults and not just kids. Plus I was inspired to see if New Zealanders really do have mad cupcake skills after last nights disappointing round on New Zealand's Hottest Home Baker.

So I'm doing a competition. Yay! Become a fan of Delissimon on facebook (click here). Post a picture of a blue decorated cupcake you have made (yes you must make it yourself) to the wall OR email me at delissimon@vodafone.co.nz with your picture and description and I'll judge the winner on Sunday 14th March.

Here's some inspiration for you:





By blue cupcake by Julie


Go! Bake! Impress me!

**Update: The prize is decided! You can win yourself a gorgeous pair of blue licorice allsorts earrings by cuteandsweet jewellry by Amy Bowyer. See this post for more information!

No comments: