23 March 2010

Oh My Guinness...


So this is late if it was meant for St Patrick's Day, but it wasn't so it doesn't matter.


I bought 4 cans of Guinness to drink and salute to my Irish heritage last Wednesday, but couldn't summon enough fondness for the drink to drink another one, nor could Owen. So I decided to make a dessert with the two leftover cans.

Chocolate Guinness Goodness, the idea and recipe taken from Sprinkle Bakes (click here for the post and recipe).


Very yummy and the Guinness really enhances that chocolate flavour beautifully. Ever so delicious. I served it for pudding last night at Family night and it went down a real treat. Its an expensive dessert after buying the cans, cream and eggs so I don't think I'll be making it again in a hurry, maybe next year in time for St Patricks Day!

And thanks Heather for the idea!

No comments: