25 November 2010

Things are happening...

Well you can tell by my lack of posts this last week that I've been busy enjoying myself! Now I've announced to the world that I'm free I've had a few plans developing in the pipeline for next year which are pretty exciting. One of which includes going back to school. Well not really proper school, but a higher form of education in the area of photography. I'm so excited about this, so watch this space.

Some more things happening are the odd Christmas baking orders, including a Christmas Craft Market next Tuesday night in Northcote and of course organising a party this Saturday night to celebrate the finish of my treatment. If you have been involved and are in Auckland this Saturday please please please come and celebrate with us (Mexican theme) and enjoy some good food and dancing. Email me at delissimon at vodafone dot co dot nz if you are keen and want the address! This is our way of saying thank you for the continuous love and support we've received over the last 8 months!

What I've got to do now, is make sure I don't overdo it, enjoy the Christmas break and get my energy back to return to my original plans for this year with a renewed energy and zest for life.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

congratulations on finishing your treatment Mon, you are truly an inspriation.
Take care and enjoy your celebration.

Sammy said...

Yay for you! What a wonderful Christmas you'll have!
P.S. I CAN'T stop thinking about that cup cake shop...

Johnny said...

Thanks Leonie and Sammy. Sammy you're just gonna have to try it out! Just as well I'm not closer to the shop...else I'd be the size of a house already!