30 May 2011

Orange Cupcakes with Choccie Doughnut Topper

If you love cupcakes and doughnuts here's an idea of combining the two to make one yummy treat! Especially nice on a cool grey day like today.



These little cuties are such crowd pleasers. The kids love them, the grown ups love them. The waistline doesn't, but as with all sweet treats...well they are a treat! I'll make sure I'll eat a plate of brocolli before having one of these.*

*no I won't.



Anyway. These are orange cupcakes, iced with a chocolate orange buttercream and a chocolate baked donut placed on top...like a little hat.

8 comments:

Simoney said...

Mon. You are pure delicious EVIL!!!
(When am I coming over for some??)

Sima J said...

oh my! They look DEEEvine!

PaisleyJade said...

Mmmmm - can feel my thighs expanding as I merely look at your beautiful photos!

Sophie said...

corrrrr! phrwawrrr!

Heather Baird said...

Wow, those are seriously drool-worthy!

(and love the sprinkles...of course!)

jacksta said...

love those shot Mon. I can see your very own baking book. "Recipes and photography... by....delisimon!"

Anonymous said...

YUM!

Leonie said...

oh YUM!!!!