27 February 2013

Adios...

Hola!
Blogging from me is going to be hit and miss over the next few weeks as we are off on our next family adventure...Chile! 
My BUB (big ugly brother) is getting married to another gorgeous Monica and we certainly cannot wait to party South American style and sample the tastes and sounds and sights of Chile.
I'll try and update here if I can but if you want you can follow me on Instagram (I'm @madkatt) I'll be updating that with pics regularly!

Adios for now!





6 comments:

jacksta said...

have fun!!

Catherine (Facing Cancer Together) said...

Have a wonderful time! Chile - oh, I'm a little jealous :) ~Catherine

Leonie said...

Have an AWESOME TIME!!!
(i must still blog about our travels in December...yikes its nearly two months since we got back!)

Sammy said...

ADIOS! Have a wonderful time!

Simoney said...

OH EXCITING! Have a FAB time!

Heather said...

Have a wonderful time - look forward to the photos.